We are blessed with a beautiful and spacious campus.
Among our treasures is our historic Stone Church, built in 1844 and still in use today. That is where our more traditional Sunday worship service (8:00 am) is held as well as other traditional services such as weddings, etc. Our more contemporary and larger worship service (10:15 am) is held in the Holy Cross Hall which was built in 1975.
Our Fellowship Hall, with a commercial kitchen, is used for large gatherings.
Holy Cross Hall & Holy Cross House
Other rooms in our main building are used for a variety of activities for church and outside groups. It also hosts The 1844 Shoppe which is a high-end thrift store. Our spacious campus also hosts the annual Mistletoe Mart arts and craft show that attracts up to 52 artisans and thousands of customers.